Strict compliance and privacy rules, coupled with enormous research and development data sets, make managing technology infrastructure for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies one of the most complex IT jobs around. That’s where BDI is here to help.
- Our security expertise extends to managing systems in accordance with the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act and with Part 11 of the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulations (CFR Part 11), which sets forth electronic records and email archiving guidelines.
- We have crafted solutions for pharmacy benefits management (PBM) and for streamlining relationships with contract research organizations (CROs).
- When it comes to innovation, BDI can help pharma companies manage Big Data projects through high-performance computing (HPC) solutions that help researchers develop new drugs and medications more cost-effectively and quickly.
- Local BDT Service Delivery Team
- Dedicated Service Delivery Managers
- Service Delivery Engineers
- Monthly Strategy and Review Reports
- Enterprise Tools
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Client Portal Access
- 7×24 BDT Resources Staffed Network Operations Center (NOC)
CLOUD COMPUTING FEATURES